A Company, Riversdale Beach Holiday Park Limited, holds the Property on behalf of the Owners and grants Occupiers, a licence to own 1/80th share. In exchange the Occupier agrees to do (or not do) certain things. These are:
- Comply with the rules – the basic rules are set out here, the License to Occupy sets these out in details.
- Use their site for temporary camping facilities e.g. tents, caravans, and motorhomes.
- If building OR ALTERING EXISTING structures including fences:
- Obtain the Management Committee’s approval by providing plans BEFORE beginning to build or alter, AND,
- Have obtained all necessary permits and consents and comply with these, AND,
- If building or substantially altering, including a parking space on their site that is a minimum 2m wide by 5m long, AND,
- Comply with the camp site restrictions of building height, AND,
- Not restrict camp-ground driving and parking.
- Keep site and structures on it in good repair.
- Indemnify the Management Committee.
- Insure site and structures.
- Accept that the rights and obligations of the Licence to Occupy are delegated to the Management Committee.