(More detail set out in the Licence to Occupy – link TBA)
By signing the Licence to Occupy Riversdale Beach Holiday Park, (which you did when you purchased a site or had one transferred to you by the Management Committee), you have agreed (and all guests/invitees of yours have also agreed) to:
- Comply with the direction of the Manager at all times
- Keep your site(s) and structures in good repair and in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensure your structures, caravans and motorhomes have current electrical warrants of fitness
- Notify the Management Committee in writing (unless urgent) of anything needing repair or maintenance or if an accident has occurred on the Property
- Not allow damage to the common property or other sites
- Drive / ride any vehicle at less than 5 km/hr on the property
- Not alter any structure without prior approval by the Management Committee
- Not be a nuisance or annoyance to any neighbor – this include noise late at night, building or renovating during the period from Christmas Eve to 31 January annually.
- Pick up and remove any dog droppings from your animals whether on your Site or the overall Property
- Pay your levies, quarterly and in advance.